Peskipiksi Pesternomi

A Harry Potter PG-13 RPG set in 2018

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Classes start on August 15th!
Everyone post at the Beginning of the year Feast Here!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Admins
The Admin Team Kayla Drew
Kim
Chat Box

Share | 

Welcome to Gryffindor!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xaldin Merdalos

Year : Graduate Posts : 11

PostSubject: Welcome to Gryffindor!   Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:12 am

Xaldin walked into the empty common room and smirked as he pinned up a note hand written note on the activity board and once it was perfectly symmetrical he gave a long hard stare at the barren room and thought of how anxious he was to see that the room being filled with his students learning and going on through their years of Hogwarts just like he did what seemed to be yesterday and now he is a professor, helping students through their schooling. He shook his head and left the common room and returned to his office.

"You might belong in Gryffindor, Where dwell the brave at heart, Their daring, nerve and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart"

Welcome To Gryffindor! The House of Courage and Chivalry. My name is Xaldin Merdalos, and I will be your Head Of Household. It is my duty to watch over you and see that you have a safe and adventurous time here at Hogwarts. You shall get house points towards the House Cup, Make new friends, and learn new things. Lets hope that Gryffindor can win the House Cup, My office is always open, and remember that I will be popping in the Commons to check up every once in a while.

Best Of Luck,
Xaldin Merdalos
Gryffindor Head Of House

Welcome to Gryffindor!
Page 1 of 1