Peskipiksi Pesternomi

A Harry Potter PG-13 RPG set in 2018

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Classes start on August 15th!
Everyone post at the Beginning of the year Feast Here!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Admins
The Admin Team Kayla Drew
Kim
Chat Box

Share | 

Rebel Love Song

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Link Snape
Admin
Admin

Year : Graduated Posts : 37

PostSubject: Rebel Love Song   Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:42 am

Link sat down on a rock by the lake. It had been a few days since he'd had a decent drink, or a smoke for that matter. He felt sort of drained. He wanted to see her. The term was starting up again and soon, he'd see her. He was somewhat excited, somewhat being an understatement. He was overjoyed. But he hid it well. He had to. Dressed in his usual skinny jeans and leather jacket, he reached into the pocket and pulled out a regular cigarette and lit it. He might as well calm himself down. He was high strung. It had been a while since he'd seen the headmistress. A while was much too long
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karliee Gander

Year : Graduated Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Love Song   Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:01 pm

Karliee was strolling though the Grounds. She had been at the castle for weeks getting ready for the new school year to start, and she had felt she needed a little brake and some fresh air. She walked down toward the lake down by the water. She smiled slightly as the slight breeze lifted up the ends of her hair. Seeing Link sitting on the rock she walked over to him, "Professor Snape," She said quietly, "Ready for the new year yet?" The twenty year old woman had dressed in a simple blue and white dress wit ha bow around the wist with blue bow jewelry, and white heels with bows on them.

cedit goes to jarrlhy Of CAUTION
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link Snape
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Love Song   Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:06 pm

Eyes shooting up at the voice he loved so dearly, Link felt a smile play at the corners of his mouth.

"Headmistress please, professor snape was my father. and yeah... im ready enough. The slytherins this year had better be top notch. The firsties last year..." he shudders at the memory of screaming children on the days when he was hung over. "but what of you? it has been much too long since weve met up" he took a long drag off the cigarette after he spoke, finishing it off and stomping it out on the ground.

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Love Song   Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:12 pm

"The normal," Karilee said quietly "You know I wish you wouldn't do that on school grounds. You'd give the students the impression that it is okay to smoke. That and it's not good for you." She shook her head slightly and looked out at the lake or she seemed too. Really she was looking over at Link out of the corner of her eye. He really was good looking, but she was afraid he'd turn out to be like her father. At the thought of the man who ruined her life she shuttered but quickly shook it off. "Lets hope this year turns out good."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link Snape
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Love Song   Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:19 pm

Link could tell that Karliee was not feeling up to stuff. Picking up the cigarette butt with a look of indifference he shrugged and shoved it in his pocket to pitch later.

"i know thayre bad for me, but they calm me down. Been rather stressed lately. New lesson plans and whatnot. Those kids will be lucky to pass my class. Like my father before me, i am not a man who will take it easy on anyone. Yet unlike my father i dont have an ungodly obsession with the dark arts. Im rather indifferent to them really... but if forced to take sides, id side with you headmistress."

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Love Song   Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:28 pm

"I'd do anything i need to do to protect the children who go to this school," Kar said smiling slightly. "That is why I'm out here. The lake is what relaxes me. The Beauty in nature." Her heels were sinking into the lose dirt close to the water where she stood. Lifting her foot up she took off one shoe and then the other letting them dangle from her fingers as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Beauty is not something i was use to growing up. It's nice to see it now."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link Snape
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Love Song   Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:33 pm

Raising an eyebrow slightly, Link thought back to his childhood. He was raised as an orphan practically. At age 13 he broke out of the orphanage and since then he had lived by himself. He never told Kar any of this so not to bum her out. Hearing her talk about her past the way she just had worried him

"what do you mean kar?" he touched her arm gently in an attemp to reassure her. He loved her and would always be there for her, whether she noticed or not. He smiled slightly too. She made him happy.

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Love Song   Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:44 pm

"It's a long sad story," Karilee answered quietly, "I don't tend to talk about it, but it has given me many issues. Many of those with trust." She looked over at Link the sadness clear in her eyes, "Mind if i sit?" She asked motioning to the space on the rock next to where he sat. "Maybe one day I will tell you all about it, but not today. The day is to pretty for that." She faked a smile hoping that she had made it a believable one. “Why don’t you tell me more about yourself?” She asked.
The two had gone to Hogwarts together. They had known each other since they started and they had talked plenty of times. Karliee had told him many things and trusted him with some small secrets. She had even developed a crush on him, yet she couldn’t bring herself to show him that love and trust.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link Snape
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Love Song   Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:05 pm

Link nodded and slid over on the rock to make room. He had loved her since he met her. She was so beautiful, and smart, and also witty. The list of reasons he loved her went on and on. He absolutely adored her.

"there isnt really much to tell. My mom abandoned me and my dad when i was born, then dad died when i was four. i escaped the orphanage at age 13 and since then ive been on my own. Not really a glamourus life but meh its mine, and that fake smile isnt fooling anyone kar."

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Love Song   Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:14 pm

"You Know me way to well," Karilee spoke quietly as she sat on the rock next to him. "We've been friends for far to long." she tucked her feet underneath of her forcing her to move closer to Link. "My past is just something i'm proud of or like to share. Yours is even better than mine. I'm sorry you've been alone for so long, I've had to live in the shadow of many dark deeds that my father performed a long time ago. They have haunted me to this day, and they are not something I am proud of."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link Snape
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Love Song   Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:27 pm

Link then saw his opportunity. She was inches from his face. He lost control of his actions. He saw this as a chance to show her how he felt about her. He slid a hand under her hair and pulled her into a kiss that lingered until her realized what he was doing. Instantly snapping himself out of it he pulled back and blushed

"sorry bout that kar....d-don't know what came over me just then..." he managed to choke out, directing his attention to the fresh cigarette he pulled from his pocket. He needed to calm down at this moment more than ever. He felt his hands shake as he struggled to light it. what was about to happen?

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Love Song   Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:45 pm

He had kissed her. Did he feel the same way about her as she did him? She didn't know how to react. Her mouth moved to speak but no words came out. instead she reached over and took the Cigarette from him. "Please not here," She whispered before standing up and moving away from him. "I've got.. I've got some things to take care love inside." She stammered clearly confused. "Um, come to my office later? Maybe I'll be able to explain then." There were tears in her eyes as she picked up her shoes and started back towards the castle. She didn't know what else to do. She didn't know what to say to him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link Snape
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Love Song   Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:51 pm

Link felt himself tense up. He had blown it. He loved Karliee and he blew it. He felt like utter crap. She wanted to see him later. What would he say? how would he fix this. He felt himself facepalm as he mentally cursed himself out. He felt so insanely stupid. What would he do?

PostSubject: Re: Rebel Love Song   

Back to top Go down

Rebel Love Song
Page 1 of 1