Peskipiksi Pesternomi

A Harry Potter PG-13 RPG set in 2018

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Classes start on August 15th!
Everyone post at the Beginning of the year Feast Here!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Admins
The Admin Team Kayla Drew
Kim
Chat Box

Share | 

The Great Feast

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karliee Gander

Year : Graduated Posts : 27

PostSubject: The Great Feast   Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:23 pm

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that”
-Albus Dumbledor
It was the beginning of yet another school year at Hogwarts, and It was time for the Grand Feast that had started off every year for as long as anyone can remember, but this would be only the second year Karliee Gander had stood in front of the student body and her fellow professors to give the opening speech. At least she would have her best friend sitting to her right as the Deputy Headmaster, and Potions professor. He would be a great help to her.
From Where Karliee stood at the head table there were four others going down the Grate Hall. One for each house each decorated accordingly. On the far left was the Slytherin table, then the Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and last but not least the Gryffindor, where she had sat not so long ago. Looking up at the Celling which had always been enchanted with the evening sky on the night of the Grate Feast, she pointed her wand up and murmured a spell to resurrect the spell. Then using accio she called the candles that would float around the room lighting it so they could see and used wingariam leviosa to lift them into the air. When she was done and satisfied she sat down in the Head Masters seat. Soon everyone would be arriving.

cedit goes to jarrlhy Of CAUTION
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link Snape
Admin
Admin

Year : Graduated Posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: The Great Feast   Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:59 pm

After the encounter at the lake, link had sort of avoided eye contact with Karliee. He didn't want to burden her. He felt sort of moronic. Currently he was watching the slytherin table like a hawk. He was currently sober, so not as kindly and funny when he was drunk. He had warned the current slytherins to be on their best behaivior or there would be highly severe consequenses. The incedent earlier had also added onto his stress, so he was basically a ticking time bomb. God, he needed a drink.

Year : Graduate Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: The Great Feast   Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:05 am

Xaldin walked up to the staff table and sat next to Link smirking as he could tell he needed a good stiff one, for Xaldin had always believed a good drink every now and again, he handed him a flask and chuckled "Here you look like you probably need this more than me." Xaldin raised his hand at a Gryffindor student smiling at him. He was looking forward to another great year of Hogwarts, given the fact of it being a magical school, one is to say, that its never boring. There had always been some sort of excitement, even when he was going to school as a young Gryffindor. His favorite class was the one he was teaching, he had always had a knack for dueling and battling with magic, not that he got to do it much out of a classroom, but if any occasion called for it, Xaldin would be right up in the front. He looked down at the new Gryffindors anxiously hoping that this year his house would win the cup.

PostSubject: Re: The Great Feast   Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:06 am

"Why must you two drink in front of the students?" Karlie asked watching the two of them out of the corner of her eye, "It sends them a bad message, that says it is okay to drink. They look up to you and respect you. Or they should." She watched as the students waiting for the new first years to arrive so they could be seated with the appropriate houses. "Besides it is a nasty habit."
She was playing a part as always, hiding behind a mask, hiding from her past. She wouldn't tell them why she so strongly disapproved of Drinking, but she had many good reasons. Many reason which helped mold her into the person she is as sh stood.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odette Cambry

Year : Graduated Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: The Great Feast   Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:05 pm

"Oh, Karliee, a drink or two won't hurt anything." Odette had just arrived at the high table, watching the Hufflepuff's with a smile on her face. She looked to the crowd of the new students, fear and awe on their faces, and she laughed. It was a laughing matter, as Odette remembered what it was like being sorted. The Hufflepuff's looked her way, she she nodded to them. She loved her students, and they seemed to like her as well. She hoped, at least.

Sitting by Xaldin, Odette nodded to him. "Good holiday?" Looking to Link, she chuckled. Yeah, he needed a drink. A few, if that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xaldin Merdalos

PostSubject: Re: The Great Feast   Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:01 pm

Xaldin chuckled at the Head of Hufflepuff "Good thing I am not alone on this one." Xaldin looked over "And sides its not like I yelled out 'I am handing him alcohol' anything can be in a flask, maybe a potion perhaps. Which by the way goes to that." He pulled up his bag from under the table "I did some summer brewing and started early on calming draughts and elixirs." He placed several glass vials and smirked "If any of you would like some, now would be the time. I mean I hardly ever need them but rare times ,like if I rather have one than not too. But it is better heading into a bad situation calm as well." Xaldin took a drink of his punch which was just punch, he didn't drink all day, just socially and never during a school term. Xaldin looked at the Hufflepuff and smirked "Eh fairly decent, nothing too exciting happens, but I did convert the third floor into my own potions floor, kinda a summer twist too it." He had been living in his grandfather's manor that he was left and had finally began to redecorate it, a tough decision that was. He grinned as he continued "I kinda stayed on that floor for what it to seem like years. I probably have every potion vialed away in there, I am always prepared, best way if you ask me." Xaldin looked down at his goblet and took another drink and nodded back "And yours? Anything exciting?"

PostSubject: Re: The Great Feast   Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:41 am

Karilee rolled her eyes again. "Why does it seem half the school is missing? there use to be so many students, now the tables seem so empty. Even the head table." Sighing she sat back in her chair and pulled her hair over her should playing with the ends nervously. It wasn't going to be good if parents were pulling students out of Hogwarts. "It's almost time," She murmured taking a deep breath. Just as soon as the last student was seated she would give the opening speech, and as normal she was rather nervous. she taped her foot impatiently waiting.. she knew for sure there were a few people missing. Those missing ones were important, Potters and Crumbs.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adrienne Leveque

Year : Graduate Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Great Feast   Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:02 pm

Adrienne walked calmly alongside of her brother, looking around the castle with wide eyes. The sorting was soon, and she was pale in the face and feeling rather ill. "You okay sis? You look sick." Arnaud joked with a slight push. Rolling her eyes, Adrienne shoved him back. "Shut up." She replied with a smile.

So, as Adrienne reached the stopping point, she waited to see what would happen, looking at the students and the teachers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odette Cambry

PostSubject: Re: The Great Feast   Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:43 pm

Odette took a flask of pumpkin juice and poured a cup for herself, taking a sip. No, the alcohol
will come later, after the sorting. She didn't want to be intoxicated during the sorting, because she wanted to see who would be in what house, especially hers. Odette's eyes flicked around the students, hardly listening to what Xaldin was saying.

"Oh." Odette was pulled back into reality at his question. "Mine was... Interesting, to say the least. I did vacation quite a bit, going to Italy and France." Italy was just for fun, but Odette went back home in France, seeing her aunts and uncles and grandparents.

"People are terrified of the rumors, Karliee. You know them as well as we do." Odette replied plainly, taking another sip of her pumpkin juice. Seeing Karliee looking around, Odette knew that she was looking for the Potter's.

Admin
Admin

Year : Third Year Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: The Great Feast   Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:14 am

Fashionably late as always, Cecilia Krum and her older brother walked through the doors leading to the grate hall heading to their respective tables. Cecilia to the Ravenclaw table as close to the front at she could possibly get walking between the Ravenclaws and the slytherins with her nose stuck in the air and her brother on the other side of the Slytherin table, clearly not caring about the people watching him and his sister, who was making a complete fool of herself like always. Sitting down Cecilia tossed her long dark beautiful hair over her shoulder so it hung straight down her back and placed her hands folded in her lap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://peskipiksipesternomi.crazy4us.com
Link Snape
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Feast   Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:47 am

Link realized he had been quiet almost this entire time and glaced at karliee before taking a long drink from the flask that was offered to him. He smiled after that. The heavy booze calmed his nerves quite nicely

"thanks Xaldin, dont worry, soon i will think of my own brew. but for now i thank you for supplying me with...this"

PostSubject: Re: The Great Feast   Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:12 pm

Finally, the Krum children had arrived and Karlie sighed a sigh full of relief and placed her hand on Links knee not really aware of what she was doing. "There are the Krums," she murmured and looked over smiling at Link. Most of what Karlie had said had been because of anxiety, worry, and fear. Now she didn't have as much to worry about or fear.
It was important that the Drums were at Hogwarts instead of durmstrang. To Karliee it meant that their father had faith that this school was safe, and if Viktor thought it was safe then others would too just because of Viktor Krum.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xaldin Merdalos

PostSubject: Re: The Great Feast   Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:20 pm

Xaldin tossed his hand and chuckled "No need to worry. Everyone is either dreading to start the year or, we all need glasses." Xaldin waved his hand at his goblet, and a crimson red liquid filled to the rim, more fruit punch, his mouth was seeming particularly dry this evening, it was probably the nerves of starting a new year. Xaldin looked out at his table and noticed how bare it looked, only then and there is when he looked at all the other tables and they were pretty empty as well. He looked at the professor's table and nodded silently "Well who knows, I have heard that families have traveled and relocated so perhaps we have some transfers." Xaldin took a steady drink of his punch and thought to himself. He looked at the Hufflepuff woman and smiled "I hear those are beautiful places to travel." Xaldin nodded at Link "No problem, and you should make your own brew, I am sure you could come up with something epic."

Students
Students

Year : Second Year Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: The Great Feast   Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:08 am

Albus walked in the Great Hall.Albus was happy to be back at Hogwarts for his Second Year.Albus had an idea for his 2nd year he was gonna make sure he was gonna do more work.Albus sat down at his table.Albus wasn't surprised to hear the fun stuff.Albus sat and looked around to see the other students.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link Snape
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Great Feast   Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:38 am

Waving xaldin off with a laugh link took another swig of the liquor. His mouth pulled back into the first somewhat sober smile he had produced in a while.

"epic, hm? i dont think im all that talented dear friend." glancing at the second year gryffindor the smile faded slightly "one of your students is here xaldin.."

PostSubject: Re: The Great Feast   Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:22 pm

Odette hadn't been focusing on the conversations the others had been buzzing around her. She grinned easily when she recognized at student of hers, Adrienne. Seeing her sit down, she straightened and looked st her watch, slumping back down. Resting a hand on the side of her head, she forgot how utterly boring the start of the feast was.

Odette grinned when she heard Xaldin say something to her, but she didn't catch what it was. She sipped here drink, feeling parched at that moment. Sighing, she fought the urge to got slam her head in the table.

PostSubject: Re: The Great Feast   

Back to top Go down

The Great Feast
Page 1 of 1