Peskipiksi Pesternomi

A Harry Potter PG-13 RPG set in 2018

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Classes start on August 15th!
Everyone post at the Beginning of the year Feast Here!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Admins
The Admin Team Kayla Drew
Kim
Chat Box

Share | 

The Aftermath

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karliee Gander

Year : Graduated Posts : 27

PostSubject: The Aftermath   Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:59 pm

Karliee had ran up to her office after the scene with Link at the lake. She didn’t know what else to do, or what to think. She just knew she needed to be alone. She had closed the door behind her not bothering with the lights had sat in her chair facing away from everything that even seemed inviting and cried. The last person who she allowed to kiss her in her life had been her father, just before he had murdered her mother, his wife, and killed himself in front of his four year old daughter. She sat with her feet in her seat hugging her knees to her.

cedit goes to jarrlhy Of CAUTION
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link Snape
Admin
Admin

Year : Graduated Posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:05 pm

Link stood outside the door for a while before entering the dark office. He felt horrible. She probably thought he was the biggest asshole on the planet. He removed hiswand from his pocket and held it out in front of him.

"lumos" he whispered. The light helped him find his way to karliee's desk where he removed his lighter from his pocket and lit a couple candles to keep light in the room.

"hey...uhm....i am sorry about earlier.. i have just had the hugest crush on you since we were kids.... and i saw the opportunity and i went for it... please dont hate me forever."

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:13 pm

Wiping the tears from her eyes Karlie put her feet back on the ground. "I don't hate you," she whispered, "I really like you. You caught me off Gard, I don't tend to let people kiss me. Not even my adoptive father."she spoke in short choppy sentences. "The last person who kissed me was my father when I was four." she trembled as she spoke scared of the memory of the man she spoke of. "He wasn't the nicest man in the world, or anything." she stuttered slowly turning around to face Link. "He ruined my life by ending two others."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link Snape
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:31 pm

Link froze where he stood. She liked him... he was happy for that... but her father murdered two people? who? he wouldnt badger. Stopping himself from lighting a cigarette at that point he ventured closer to karliee and hugged her.

"love i am so SO sorry... if therre is anything i can do... i'd be willing to do it..."

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:06 pm

"Please don't call me love," Karlie whispered as he apologized and hugged her. She didn't want to but she seemed to melt into his arms and she wrapped her arms around him loving the comfort he provided to her. She had always been to afraid to tell Link how she really felt about him. She had always been afraid of getting her heart broken. Afraid that he wouldn't feel the same way about her and that it would ruin their friendship or he'd be like her father. Mostly she was afraid to get hurt in any way. And it would be inappropriate for them to be involved with one another.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link Snape
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:33 am

Link slowly slid her hair behind her ear getting it away from her face. She was truely beautiful and he wanted to see her face. If only she would allow him to love her. It would make all his wildest dreams come true. He felt like a kid being here with her. But being on school grounds, wouldnt work.

"why dont we go out for a drink tonight, just us, my treat."

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:30 pm

"I couldn't," Karlie murmured sniffing, "It's not appropriate for the headmistresses of hogwarts to go out drinking after the first day of school." she explained quietly. Her eyes were now red and puffy from crying. Moving slowly she carefully stood up her body shaking as she was still crying silently and pulled him into a hug. "Thank you," she whispered, he was the only one who really ever cared enough to comfort her here in this magical world, and soon he would be the only one she had left if the muggle doctors were right about her adoptive mothers cancer and her adoptive fathers heart condition.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link Snape
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:03 am

Link blushed as he wraped his arms gently around her waist. A playful smile played at his mouth as he pulled out his wand.

"who said we had to leave?" with a flick of his wand a bottle of wine and two glasses appeared on the desk. He smiled at his use of magic and gently squeazed the headmistress's hand. "you need to losen up karliee"

Admin
Admin

Year : Third Year Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:21 pm

Karliee sniffled and looked over at the table he had conjured the drinks on. "I can't," she whispered seeming to shy away from the bottle that sat on the table and lean into Link for protection. It seemed as if she were afraid that it would float up and fly at her, but really she was afraid of what the liquid inside could do to a person. She ha witnessed at first hand just how much damage that alchoal could cause and that is what she was terrified of. The monsters that it could create out if the gentlest of people. She was afraid of becoming one of those monsters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://peskipiksipesternomi.crazy4us.com
Link Snape
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:31 pm

Link sighed. He'd try to be sober for her. Well till he got to the common room. He drew his wand again and the drinks vanished.

"suit yourself, im willing not to drink with you if itll make you happy... but you still need to lighten up." he said with a chuckle. "im kidding of course, i love you just the way you are, i'd never ever change anything about you...headmistress"

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:43 pm

Her body seemed to almost instantly relax when the drinks disappeared from her office but she did not move away from Link. Instead she lay her head in his shoulder safe and confortable in his arms. The arms that had always comforted her when she was upset and protected her when she was being picked on. "Link," she whispered quiet as a small mouse squeak. She reached up and wiped the tears away from her eyes. "may I ask you something?" She moved her head so that she could look up at him. "why have you been such a loyal friend to me? I am damaged thanks to my past. You seem to not notice or care."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link Snape
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:50 pm

Link smiled gently at her question. He tightened his hug pulling her in closer and whispering.

"love works in strange ways Karliee, i have always loved you. You were relatable...we both lost our parents... and i always thought you were so strong and you stood tall even when it seemed the world was against you, not to mention youre beautiful...." he blushed as he spoke. Had he said too much

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:57 pm

"but why me?" karliee asked. She had never really thought she had ever really been something special unless she was around Link. Link calmed her and kept her strong and grounded. He had always been her life line to the world outside her own. She snuggled into him as he pulled her into a tighter hug exhaling softly as if she had been holding her breath. Karliee would have never been strong enough to even make it through hogwarts without Link, and here the both of them still were together at hogwarts him comforting her yet again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link Snape
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:02 am

Link almost laugehed when she asked

"why not? you are the only person who ever saw me a more than filth, besides my dad... and not to mention i have had the hugest crush on you since i was like six. you were like a goddess to me karliee and i would and still will do anythingto see you smile" his blush deepened. He was digging a whole that he'd never get out of, whether it helped him by him landing the girl he had idolized for years, or harmed him by having her laugh in his face. he was unsure but he had to tell her the truth

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:05 pm

Karlie giggled at Links response, "You think to highly of me." she said quietly a small smile playing at the corners of her mouth. After a few moments of giggling she looked up at him and opened her mouth to speak again, but no words came out at first. "I, I've had a crush on you since we were little," She stuttered speaking barely above a whisper. "Everybody thought i'd never be able to trust another man after my father, not even my adoptive father, but i've had very few problems trusting you." she looked up at him with soft kind loveing eyes not sure how to explain herself if she needed too.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link Snape
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:53 am

Link bvlushed. He knew it. He could literaly feel it creep across his face. He didnt mind. All he knew was he loved karliee and he would show her. Not thinking, he slid a hand under her chin and pulled her into a deep kiss. he didn't want to let go of that moment. he felt so happy

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:30 pm

Karlie was surprised when Link pulled her into the kiss. She wasn't sure what to do not having had been in this position before in her life. After a few moments she pulled away from Link and looked up at him. Smiling a little bit more. When she had been younger there had been a muggle video game that her parents had bought her about a worrier named Link who was fighting to save his Princess named Zelda. she giggled as she realized that Link was kind of like her own protector like the link in the game. "Real life Link and Zelda," She murmured. The Princess in the game had even had had long blonde hair like Karlie herself did.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link Snape
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:24 pm

Link chuckled. He knew the exact game she was talking about. It was his favourite when he was younger and now he felt just lik link in the game. he had a beautiful girl and he would protect her with his life. He gave her a low bow.

"i would gladly sacrifice myself for you, your highness"

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:41 pm

"You are so weird," Karlie said giggling as he bowed to her. She smiled as she giggled with little snort which made her giggle some more. Link had always know how to make her happy when she was upset even if he had been the one who caused her unhappy mood. after a few moments she regained her professional sense and looked back up at Link, "I wouldn't be appropriate for us to date though," Karlie whispered her smile turning into a frown and then a slight pout. "what are we going to do?" she asked hugging him and laying her head on his shoulder as she had so many times in the past.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link Snape
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:13 pm

Link played with her hair as she lied her head on his shoulder. She was too paranoid. Who would know? it wasn't like they had to say anything to anyone.

"who said we had to tell the students, love? theyre oblivious to us anyway. they never listen" he murmered.

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:26 pm

"It's not the students I'm worried about,"Karlie whispered, "It's the Ministry, and the other professors, and The students parents. We have many students with parents with high social statuses." She spoke quietly. Looking up at him the indecision and pain clear in her eyes. She had been hurt so much in her life as had Link, and she didn't believe either of them could handle any more of the pain and loss. And for once she wished that the world would work to her favor instead of against it. she sighed and snuggled into him, finding it soothing the way he played with her hair.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link Snape
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:46 am

"well who gives a damn what they think? Karilee, you are the headmistress, which means the professors cant give you hell forloving someone. And they know not to give me hell about it because ill knock their teeth in. its as simple as that." he smiled as he spoke giving her hand a gentle squeeze "as for the parents, they dont have to find out. here ill make you a deal. we keep our relationship secret during the day, and then when all the students are in bed, ill come up here and we can have some time alone. i dont sleep much anyway. So how does that sound?"

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:55 am

"I wasnt worried about them giveing us trouble,I was worried about my job and the fact that students are leavening." Karliee said quietly then he suggested they keep it a secret. "Do you really think it would work?" she asked "Wouldn't you get tired of haveing to sneak around?" she reached up placeing her hand on his cheek looking at him indearingly. No one could really like or want to do that but he was willing to try for her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link Snape
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:39 pm

"it would never get old if i was comming to see you." he said as she touched his cheek. He then wraped his arm around her waist and slid closer to her "i would do anything if it meant getting to see you." he smiled as he smoke and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips.

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:46 pm

"You've always been too sweet," Karlie murmured as he moved closer to her his arm sliding around her waist, and here's went up around her neck. She smiled up at Link. Then he was kissing her again, and this time instead of just standing there she kissed him back. Smiling slightly under the kiss. Pulling away from him she ended the kiss a few moments later and looked up at Link biting her lip. "I'm sorry," She said quietly moving away from him pulling herself out of his arms and turning around. Her hands lifted up to her face.
The last time she had even seen someone kiss another like that her life had changed utterly and completely. She had gotten a new family and diagnosed with many issues, and she still wasn't completely emotionally ready to confront her past yet.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath
Page 1 of 1