Peskipiksi Pesternomi

A Harry Potter PG-13 RPG set in 2018

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Classes start on August 15th!
Everyone post at the Beginning of the year Feast Here!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Admins
The Admin Team Kayla Drew
Kim
Chat Box

Share | 

Killing the pain (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Odette Cambry

Year : Graduated Posts : 12

PostSubject: Killing the pain (Open)   Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:58 pm

Odette walked along the grounds of Hogwarts, holding in one hand her shoes and in the other a bottle of gin in the other. It has been stressful, as she had just graduated, and already she felt alone. Odette didn't want anymore meaningless relationships, what she really wanted was a real one.

Thinking about Link and Karliee put a malicious smile on her face. She knew something was up between the two. Cackling, she threw her shoes in the grass and splashed a handful of water in the air, dancing in it. Seeing someone staring at her, Odette looked at them, confused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Link Snape
Admin
Admin

Year : Graduated Posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Killing the pain (Open)   Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:48 am

Link bklinked slightly. Odette frightened him sometimes. But she had booze so he'd spend time with her.

"watcha laughing at buddy? oh and you have gin... how ironic, i was looking for a way to get hammered with a friend" he smiled trying to seem innocent bu8t god he wanted a drink.

Year : Graduated Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Killing the pain (Open)   Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:28 pm

Sobering up, Odette hid the gin behind her back, the giggles not stopping. "You amuse me, Link. You really do." She staggered out of the water towards him, taking a large drink of the bottle she had, spilling some of it on her front. "Friends?" She blinked at him, confused. Laughing again, Odette placed a hand on the side of his face. "You're funny." Odette was so hammered she had no clue what she was saying, or what she was doing.

"Want some?" Odette shoved the bottle in his face, not taking no for an answer. A grin was slowly spreading on her face, and her breath smelled heavily of gin.

Admin
Admin

Year : Graduated Posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Killing the pain (Open)   Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:40 am

"hell yeah i want some." link said happily taking the bottle and taking a quick swig of the amazing liquid inside and grinning.

"yes friends. so whats so funny exactly?" he asked curiously drinking a little more of the liquor. It could only end with him getting drunk and when he was drunk he was fun, but what would karliee think?

PostSubject: Re: Killing the pain (Open)   

Back to top Go down

Killing the pain (Open)
Page 1 of 1